We’re a marketing company with a purpose: we provide Search Engine Optimization and Thought Leadership services for well-managed, ethical companies. Our tech savvy, intelligent team produces high-level content for companies who are leaders in their industry and produce something of genuine value for the public.
We’re looking for well-rounded, tech-savvy, curious, team players. The ideal writer is self-motivated, delivers print-worthy articles ahead of schedule, and is passionate about writing and the writing process.
We are seeking experienced writers with a background in electrical engineering, who are trained as electricians, and/or have hands-on PCB design or manufacturing experience.
Ideal candidates have experience in one or more of the following:
- PCB design
- PCB manufacturing
- Engineering Project Management with Electrical Components and/or Robotics
- Engineering industry with BOM management tools and/or BOM creation
- Design, purchasing, or configuration management
We are looking for a writer who is looking to share their expertise and experience in a personable, accessible way and can hit the ground running.
Does this describe you? If you think you can provide the enthusiastic insights our clients are looking for, read on!
- Electrician -or- an engineering degree, ideally in electrical engineering, computer science, or mechanical engineering.
- PCB design experience strongly preferred. At a minimum, industry experience in R&D, design, or manufacturing.
- Previous writing or publication experience with a proven track record of independent research and content development. Experience in report or white-paper writing preferred.
- Punctuality, professionalism, and excellent time management skills.
- A reliable internet connection and computer.
- Positive and energetic attitude.
- Write well-researched, scientifically accurate, engaging, and insightful articles for web publication.
- Work collaboratively with your editors and account executives to ensure every deliverable meets our high editorial standard and is perfected ahead of its due date.
- Conduct keyword research to develop titles for your blogs that help internet users find your work (Google Analytics experience is a plus, though not required).
- Generate topics, editorial calendars, and sample articles for new and existing accounts.
- Prepare for and participate in client meetings as needed.
- Discover each client’s business needs and propose appropriate topics and articles.
- Understand the technical aspects of each account to successfully and engagingly communicate products to potential consumers.
- Go beyond the basics: identify new opportunities for research and development and share ideas with your editor and account executive to add progressive value to each account.
This is a full-time, contract telecommuting position.
To apply, please send a resume, 1-2 writing samples, and a cover email explaining why your personality, professional strengths, and prior experience make you a good potential match for our firm. Please direct your message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We respond to all applicants with an e-mail pre-screen. Qualified candidates will proceed to a phone interview with a recruitment specialist.