The Web Design & Developer supports both the overall creative design as well as the technical, development and health of client websites, and ultimately promotes client retention and growth through the assessment and implementation of on-page SEO improvements.
- B.A./B.S. in related field; three to five years experience (or equivalent) in technical SEO
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; excellent presentation skills
- Ability to speak professionally with marketing staff within client’s company if needed
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Proficient in WordPress, Drupal, HubSpot, and flexible to learn new platforms if required by clients
- Complete web design and web migration projects, or collaborate with external vendors to complete these projects. Ensure all projects are put through the appropriate QA measures and are completed to FPS’ standards of excellence.
- Evaluate client sites for speed, mobile friendliness, security, tagging, and other areas that will contribute to SEO results. Complete on-site optimizations, or collaborate with client’s web development team to complete.
- Complete tech projects efficiently while always implementing SEO best practices
- An eagerness to work and learn in the open and share your learnings with your teammates
- A willingness and comfort communicating remotely through chat, docs, and video calls
To apply, simply fill out the form and upload your resume, along with portfolio examples.
Think this is for you?
Submit your information below to be notified of future job openings